Friday, May 30, 2008

Awesome!

So last weekend the kids were outside playing. After awhile I looked out the window to check on them and there's Little Miss B riding down the street on the neighbors 2-wheel bike! She totally taught herself how to ride a bike in just a few days! She had mentioned to me a few days before that she was practicing with her friends bike in the grass. I honestly didn't think she'd get it so quick but am so proud of her for actually doing it...she's a determined little thing! Alan immediately took the training wheels off Bailee's bike and she rides around like a pro. And now I have one less thing on my summer "to do" list...yea!








2 comments:

Anica said...

Congrats Bailee! That is so neat that she taught herself!

Anonymous said...

Bailee, You are amazing! We love and miss you. Brooklyn says HI!