



Brikelle had a Dora the Explorer birthday. She celebrated her special day with her mom, her sister, her brother and her grandma & grandpa who are here visiting. We know her daddy wishes he could have been here to celebrate with us. Her day was celebrated by going to church, taking a good nap, eating a nice spaghetti lunch (a favorite meal of hers), opening presents and having cake and ice cream. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed her special day!




















4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brikelle!! We miss you!!
Hey Kristi, I have a gift for Brikelle here. I going to mail all the kids B-day gifts together. I'll get them out this week. Miss you guys!
Oh! She is so cute! Happy birthday to Brikelle! They do grow up so fast!
Oh! Happy Birthday Brikelle! You are so sweet little Girl. Love,
Josy
My favorite part is the nap! Happy Birthday Brikelle - you are so pretty! Kisses from your family in AZ.
Post a Comment