
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Braden's Birthday Fun
I'm a little slow at getting these pictures up (sorry Daddy!). Braden had a wonderful birthday and although he was bummed that daddy wasn't here to celebrate with us, he was very happy that Grandma and Grandpa were here for his big day. His day started off with a donut with five candles and the Happy Birthday song. He then got to open his big present from mom and dad...a Star Wars voice activated helmet! He also got a special birthday call from his daddy! The afternoon of his birthday was low key, he just played with his new toy. Once I picked Bailee up from school, we headed to Chuck-E-Cheese. Chuck-E-Cheese is a place that Alan and I try to avoid, especially on Saturdays in this town! Braden has never been to Chuck-E-Cheese before (that he can remember) and has always wanted to experience it. So being the nice mom I am, I decided to give that special boy and special treat! Going on a Tuesday afternoon was not bad at all...thank goodness! After the fun at Chuck-E-Cheese, we came back home to those much awaited presents and yummy cake and ice cream. Braden chose a Pirates of the Caribbean birthday this year. I'm pretty sure he had a very enjoyable birthday. He told me more than once that "this is the best birthday ever!" And said that Chuck-E-Cheese was "the bestest present ever!" Isn't it wonderful to hear and see how excited your little ones get?! It definitely makes everything worth while!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
Sounds like he had a great birthday! I love his pirate face he makes! Cool cake too.
What a fun birthday! Looks like he had a great time.
fun! did you know that my daughter kelsey has a blog too!
Post a Comment