
Monday, May 25, 2009
Monday Makings
Okay, so we didn't actually make a craft this week. Since it was a holiday and Bailee was out of school, the kids opted to play in the sprinkler instead. So I took pictures of them having some fun! So while I was getting the sprinkler ready and putting sunscreen on the kids Braden says "Look at that animal in our yard Mom". I look up and see a frog hopping across the grass. We have lots of frogs around here so it wasn't that big of a deal until I saw what was chasing the frog and that's the "animal" Braden was talking about. A big, fat, black snake was slithering across the grass trying to get the frog. Umm...Eww! So in my head I'm freaking out but I remained calm as not to freak my children out. I told Braden to stay away but keep watching it while I went next door to get our wonderful neighbor! He grabbed his shovel and the kids and I lived happily ever after, the snake...not so much! So that was our excitement of the day. My neighbor couldn't find the snake at first so he asked me if it was big. Hello, I'm a girl and we're talking about a snake in my yard, YES it's ginormous as far as I'm concerned!!! Sorry I don't have a picture to share with you all...that was the last thing on my mind at the time!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment