Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

Dear Dad,
I love you a lot! Thank you for being my dad. When you get home I'm going to give you a big huge hug and a big huge kiss! I can't wait 'til you get home!
Love,
Bailee

Dear Dad,
I love you and I miss you so much and I want you to come home. I love you Daddy!
Love,
Braden


I love you Daddy! I'm going to give you lots of hugs and kisses when you get home!
Love,
Brikelle
Happy Father's Day to the bestest husband ever! I love you!!!



And a Happy Father's Day to my dad and to all the wonderful dad's out there that I know!



3 comments:

Holly said...

Not long now, Kristi!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

It was so sweet!

Anica said...

What a sweet post! I know you all can't wait for him to come home!