Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CHEER

Bailee was old enough to do cheer this year, so of course she chose that over playing soccer. I'll be honest, Alan and I weren't too fond of the idea in the beginning! Bailee did AWESOME!!! She worked so hard and really became quite the good little cheerleader. I am so impressed with Bailee and all the girls on her cheer squad...they learned so many cheers so fast and remembered every single one! And apparently Bailee became a cheer coach at recess! Some of the teachers from school would tell us that Bailee and a friend that was also on her squad would teach cheers to a group of girls everyday and then do the cheers for the teachers out there! Between cheer and soccer we definitely were crazy busy but it was fun...we're just happy to be done for now!














1 comment:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Wow... She looked so beautiful, Congratulations Bailee. I miss you all. Merry Christmas for you all.
Lov,
Josy