Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Day to Wear Green

Although St. Patrick's Day isn't a huge holiday at our house, I do still try to make it green and fun! We always wear green on St. Patty's Day and I like to put a green table cloth on the table and use green plates and napkins. This St. Patty's Day the kids played outside and picked A LOT of "flowers" and I took some pictures of them. Then we came in for a treat...they got to frost their own cupcakes with green frosting. Nothing major but it was some good family time!




Sisters...Friends
My Little Leprechauns








She frosted her tongue more than her cupcake!
























2 comments:

Holly said...

You always make each holiday so fun! Love the pics!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Wow... I loved it! I miss you all I can't wait to see you all next months. I will call you or see you at church.