Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!!!

I know we say this with each child on every birthday but I cannot believe our Braden Boy is 6 years old!!! Dad had to miss his little guys birthday again this year, but Mom still did her best to make it as special and fun as possible. I got the traditional "this is the best birthday ever!" so I'm pretty sure he enjoyed his day! Braden had a Star Wars birthday this year. He got to open one present before school and then have a "special" birthday breakfast. Brikelle and I took donuts to Braden's class at lunch and after school we went to the park and played and then had some McDonald's for dinner. Finally it was time to get home and open the rest of the long awaited presents! Uncle Rick, Aunt Cami and the boys joined us for cake and ice cream. The Friday after Braden's birthday he got to have a couple of friends over for pizza and cake and ice cream and just some good ol' wild boy play time!


Ever since he was 3 and got Buzz & Woody for Christmas, he has wanted Jessie...better late than never right?!
Braden's "special" birthday breakfast was french toast sticks
Loves to make faces and look at the pictures!
My handsome Dude

YUM!!!






The new Toy Story Lego sets are AWESOME! Bailee got him the soldiers...
Brikelle got him RC that came with a little Buzz and Woody
Did anyone know that Braden LOVES Lego's??!!
Some cool Star Wars toys that Dad bought before leaving
Not sure how good of an idea this was...I hope we don't have any ER trips in the near future!
Showing me that Luke and Darth Vader's light sabers really light up!

Uncle Rick & Aunt Cami
My Buddy
The cake I made for his friend party



Happy Birthday Little Man!!! You ROCK dude and we LOVE YOU LOTS!!!





















1 comment:

Holly said...

I love all your pics! You have the happiest kids which much = the coolest mom!