At school for donuts
Sunday, April 4, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEE!!!
Eight years ago on this day, Alan and I became first time parents to a beautiful little girl. These eight years have gone so fast...sometimes I think too fast, but we've enjoyed every beautiful year with our beautiful little girl. Bailee's birthday was a special one this year...it fell on Easter Sunday. Because it was on Easter this year, we did an Easter/spring theme. On the Thursday before Bailee's birthday Brikelle and I took donuts to her class at school during lunch. They happened to be eating in the classroom that day and it was also the same day as the Kindergarten Hat Parade so Brikelle and I got to stay extra long and enjoy the parade with Bailee. On Sunday morning we did our Easter baskets first and the kids did the traditional egg hunt and found their eggs around the house. After taking care of the Easter stuff we had donuts for breakfast and then Bailee got to open her presents. I surprised her with a new bike and actually managed to pull the surprise off! That afternoon we went over to Uncle Rick and Aunt Cami's for an Easter/birthday dinner. The kids also got to color some eggs over there. Once we left Uncle Rick's the kids and I made a stop at Blockbuster and rented a movie so we could end Bailee's birthday with a movie night. And lucky for Bailee Spring Break started the day after her birthday so we got to do fun activities all week long!
At school for donuts
You can never have enough donuts!
Present Time
Yummy smelling Strawberry Shortcake dolls from Braden & Brikelle
At school for donuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment