Saturday, June 19, 2010

May Happenings

The end of April and most of May came along with a lot different illness in our home, but we managed a few activities.
Bailee and Braden's school had their annual 'Family Fun Night'. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures and Bailee didn't feel super well that night but I did snap a few cute ones...



The kids learning about different kinds of birds.
Taking a ride in the fire engine.




Even though Dad was gone, the kids were so sweet to make sure I had a special Mother's Day. They filled a sack with very precious cards they all made and sweet Bailee gave me one of her dollars.
Bailee's gift she made at school...what a beautiful flower!
Braden's gift he made at school...so precious!

Just a cute sister picture taken at one of Braden's games.
One of many busy sports days.















No comments: