Thursday, January 20, 2011

December part 1

December... I blinked my eyes and it was here, and then I blinked my eyes again and it was gone. This Holiday season was a different one...we very much missed an important person in our family, but the kids were troopers and of course so excited for Christmas. The camera didn't come out as much as it should have but I did capture some moments so here they are.


Church Christmas dinner/party. The gang minus Brikelle's little friend who wasn't feeling well that night. :(







Taking time to be silly.
3rd Grade Christmas program. School gyms and cameras just don't mix. Bailee is in the front.
Christmas tree at the school.
All ready for church.
Gift exchange with the besties. Nerf gun...oh yeah!
Bailee and Brikelle got these super cute scarfs that my friend's mother makes. My girls were so fascinated with all the different ones their friends have. They both were so excited to get one of their own!

Decorating cookies at the neighbors.



We also went to Alan's children's work Christmas party. The kids got to make all kinds of different crafts and sit on Santa's (the REAL Santa might I add) lap. Camera's are not allowed in the building so I don't have pictures. I do have a picture of the kids on Santa's lap but our scanner isn't working. So if you want to see it you'll just have to come over!














No comments: