Wednesday, June 22, 2011

10 Years

On March 24, 2011 we (Alan and Kristi) celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. We have had a great first 10 years and look forward to many, many more years together. Our first 10 years have consisted of 6 moves, 2 across the country moves, 2 states (one state twice), 3 apartments, 1 rented house, 2 owned homes, 4 vehicles, 6 deployments and best of all 3 absolutely amazing children. I think many would agree when we say that we are a perfect match...we were definitely meant to be. We celebrated our anniversary by going on an overnight get away (just the two of us) for the first time ever since having kids! We had a great time and only talked about the kids a little bit! I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing man...a man who truly loves me and has many of the same admiring qualities as my wonderful father. I Love You Forever and Always Alan!










No comments: