





When Bailee was little I always had her hair done and I would never go anywhere until her hair was fixed. If it got messed up I would redo it. She always had to be perfect. Brikelle is another story...she does NOT like to get her hair done. She learned at a young age how to pull the head bands off of her head (which made Alan happy cause he's not a fan of them!), and she doesn't like to sit so I can put a ponytail (or a "la-lu" as we refer to them) in her hair. I was good to just get Brikelle's hair brushed! I went as long as I could without putting her hair up in a rubber band, but those days are gone. Her hair is getting longer and it's always in her eyes if I don't put it up. She has gotten better and will usually sit long enough for me to pull it up real quick. Well today I made Bailee's hair real cute and then decided I really wanted to try Brikelle's hair the same way. The hair-do required 6 rubber bands. Brikelle sat pretty good for the first 2, but I still had 4 more to go. She was in her high chair so with plenty of food & drink and a big ol' mess for her to play in we got through it. I think the "do" looks so cute on her and makes her look so grown up! I wasn't able to get any pics of Bailee & Brikelle together because Bailee was at a birthday party when I did Brikelle's hair, but here are some pics of each of them.




1 comment:
They are so cute! I can't believe how big Brikelle is getting. Do you guys have any plans on coming to Utah for a visit?
Post a Comment