
Mrs. W-teacher assistant

Mrs. O-principal

Mrs. G-school counselor
Today was Bailee's last day of school. I can't believe how fast the school year went and even more, Alan and I can't believe we now have a 1st grader! Bailee had such a great school year and has exelled and learned so much. I know all parents say this, but she is one smart cookie! We couldn't have asked for a better school, principal & teacher, we were truly blessed. We are excited that Bailee will be continuing at Anderson Creek for her 1st grade year, and we look forward to another awesome school year. Here are some pictures of Bailee and the people we most love!
Today was Bailee's last day of school. I can't believe how fast the school year went and even more, Alan and I can't believe we now have a 1st grader! Bailee had such a great school year and has exelled and learned so much. I know all parents say this, but she is one smart cookie! We couldn't have asked for a better school, principal & teacher, we were truly blessed. We are excited that Bailee will be continuing at Anderson Creek for her 1st grade year, and we look forward to another awesome school year. Here are some pictures of Bailee and the people we most love!



No comments:
Post a Comment