

Today we made the big decision to take down the crib and put up the toddler bed for our baby. Although Daddy was excited about putting the bed together, Mommy was quite sad, as this means our baby girl is growing up and growing up fast. I didn't plan for us to change her over to the toddler bed until she was 2, but over the weekend screws kept falling out of the crib...it's literally falling apart! We've had the crib since Bailee and it was a hand-me-down so it's served it's purpose. Brikelle thought it was great once the bed was all put together and realized her freedom of a bed at nap time (one reason I always dread the transfer!). After being put back to bed 3 or 4 times she finally fell asleep and had a good nap. I was worried for bedtime but she did great tonight...didn't even come out of the room! I hope it continues that way!




2 comments:
Love the bed!! Emma has the same one. Yeah!! I know she's 5 and still in a toddler bed :) I have Anthony to blame for that one.
I bet she thinks she's such a big girl now! Cute bed!
Post a Comment