Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged!



I've been tagged! The tag is to post the 5th picture in your 5th folder and then give a little explanation...I'll admit, I took a look to see what the picture was before deciding to blog about it! This is Christmas of 2004...Braden's first (9 months old). Alan had just returned about 2 weeks before from a 4 or 5 month deployment. We spent the wee hours of that morning in the ER with Braden. He woke up during the night with such a bad croupy cough that it was scary. Once in the ER they gave him a breathing treatment and discovered he also had a double ear infection. Thankfully he responded well to the breathing treatment, so after about 4 hours in the ER they let us go home. He looks good in the picture, but the poor little guy was pretty miserable for his first Christmas...and second...and third... Last year was his first Christmas without an ear infection...lets hope this year is the same!

Since it's the number 5, I'll tag 5 people...Brandie, Jinna, Karen, Kristin & Tamara

2 comments:

Jen said...

Braden was so small! Hope this Christmas is better.

Karen said...

I remember that...poor guy. I hope all of you have a healthy Christmas this year.