Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Monday Makings

Yes I know, I'm very slow at posting these pictures this week, but here they are. Since it is now March we made our first St. Patrick's Day craft...Leprechauns! Grandma and Grandpa even joined in on the fun!
























4 comments:

4 girls 1 boy said...

so i have a question? where do you find these cute ideas?
You need to email them to me...
They are all so cute... keep up the great job... you are a great mom!!

Tamara said...

I wanna know why Grandpa's leprechaun is making a "mad" face...

Way too cute - again Kristi - you are an amazing mom. Love n hugs!

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I will definitely try this with my kids :) Thanks for sharing!
Amber Vlangas
Everyday Christian Mom

Karen said...

I love it! I agree with the other posts...you're a great mom! Your kids are so lucky to have you.