
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. THANK YOU to those I know and those I don't know who have served our country, and a huge THANK YOU to those who are currently serving our country. We pray for our military and their families everyday. Daddy, we love you so much and are so proud of you for your service. We miss you lots and can't wait to see you!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Hi Kristy, it's your cousin Wendi in Arizona. I have been stalking your blog for a while now :0)and you have some of the cutest kids!! I have heard a lot about them from your parents when they come to visit but it's fun to peek in on you guys and see them for myself! They are really cute! I love seeing your crafts you do with your kids. I have to say, I'm amazed when I see them painting the yellow plates for the bees. I don't see any newspaper down and yet.....no spills on the table! Truly amazing!!
These pictures are so cute! I'm assuming you took them? Love ya!
Hi guys!
I miss you guys! Love,
Josy
I love the pictures of your kids! You have an eye for photography! God bless those who have and are serving country!
Those pictures are so cute Kristi!
What a great tribute to Dad! Adorable pics of the kiddies!!
Post a Comment