Thursday, May 14, 2009

OUCH!!!

My poor baby fell outside today and smacked her mouth on the sidewalk. I'm not sure what she did or how she fell...I was right there but had my back turned, but I heard the smack. At first I thought it was her knees and then Bailee yelled "Mom her mouth is bloody". When I saw the blood I wasn't sure what part of her mouth was bleeding. I was hoping she still had teeth...I fear my kids getting their teeth knocked out. I discovered her fat lip which is where some of the blood was coming from, but her top teeth were bleeding too. Thankfully they are still intact. I'm all paranoid though and I'm not sure if one is maybe a tiny bit wiggly or if it's my imagination. I'll keep checking! This is a hard age to let your kids be outside playing, they want to be so independent and they don't want help doing anything and they run everywhere, walking is not an option for them! Once Brikelle calmed down and while I was laying with her on the couch she said "broke Kelle's teeth". Poor thing! Just 3 years ago when Braden was this exact same age, he fell and smacked his face on the brick steps of the play house at my parent's house. So here is a picture of Brikelle's injury and Braden's injury...




2 comments:

Karen said...

Ouch! I hope it heals quick for her. Give her a hug for me!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Oh! I am so sorry Brikelle, I hope you feel better soon. Love,
Josy. Hey Kristi I am glad that you liked Arianna's dress do you remember that you give to her and I loved it too.
take care, I miss you guys!