Monday, June 8, 2009

The seeds that the kids planted over spring break are growing beautifully! All 3 plants are doing very well. Brikelle's was the first one to start growing and Braden's wasn't far behind. Bailee's took quite awhile to start growing and I was a little concerned about it. But then one day we saw a little green leaf and now Bailee's is the first one to have a flower bloom! The kids love their plants and have been so excited watching them grow. Maybe by the time Daddy gets home the plants will be full of flowers!

Bailee's
Braden's
Brikelle's



3 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! They are still alive!! Kristi you are the best! I feel so itchy as I'm doing this post!:)

Karen said...

I wish I could get the seeds I've planted to grow. I wish I could keep the plants I have, alive!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Good Job guys! Well my mother-in-law she knows a lots about plants and I am learning with her, and now I can't wait to go home and start to plant lots flower. I miss you guys!
Josy