Saturday, June 13, 2009

Simple Things I Love...

Here are some things that I have loved about the week...

That Bailee came home from school with a cute little caterpillar and her and her friend were happy and willing to make one for Braden and Brikelle
That Braden's AB/CD shirt from when he was 2 is now a night shirt for Brikelle
That Brikelle can entertain herself so easily while mom takes longer than she should on the computer,
and then say "Mommy, I make mess"
That Bailee and Braden think I'm the best mom ever for letting them have a "slumber party" in our upstairs room 2 nights in a row,
and that Bailee is such a good little reader and will read to her brother and sister when I ask her to

Don't forget that sometimes it's the little things in life that make life worth living. Take time to enjoy the simple things...they may be the best memories ever!




5 comments:

Karen said...

Great post Kristi!

Candace said...

That's so true. And yet so easy to forget sometimes.

Holly said...

Why have you been on the computer so much these days? Now you have to build a fort for them to spend the night in...that is the best!! The simple things are indeed the best...it's good for the reminders!!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

I loved it! You are a wonderful Mommy. I miss you guys!
Josy

Anica said...

This was a sweet post! I love the little things that make motherhood so wonderful. And Kristi, you are such a good mom with all the things you do with your kids! I love all the ideas I get from reading your blog! :)