We had lots of fun playing at the beach! Bailee became the boogie boardin' girl, Braden loved jumping over the waves and Brikelle was just Brikelle and did a little of everything!
First evening at the beach
It just isn't the beach if you don't get buried!
Brikelle thought that this was the best thing in the world! Alan got a good work out!
Boogie Boardin' Bailee
Tuff Guy!
Digging big holes kept Brikelle entertained forever...especially when they would fill up with water!
Alan had lots of fun with the boogie boards too!
And there was even time for some relaxation! This is Brikelle's favorite past time...right thumb in the mouth, left finger in the button. Been that way since she was a baby...one piece outfits don't suit her...she needs access to her button!
I love these pictures! It looks like you had a blast...I was thinking that Brikelle probably sucked down a lot of sand sucking on that thumb...that darned sand sticks to everything!
Great pictures!! I really like the one with Brikelle playing in the sand...that's one to be framed! I'm so glad you all had a fun and relaxing vacation!
Alan and Kristi were married in March 2001. Bailee joined us in April 2002, followed by Braden born in March 2004 and last but not least, Brikelle born in February 2007. Our most favorite thing in life is to be together as a family!
2 comments:
I love these pictures! It looks like you had a blast...I was thinking that Brikelle probably sucked down a lot of sand sucking on that thumb...that darned sand sticks to everything!
Great pictures!! I really like the one with Brikelle playing in the sand...that's one to be framed! I'm so glad you all had a fun and relaxing vacation!
Post a Comment