Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Monday Makings

OK so we've been on "vacation" from Monday Makings but we had a very important one to do this week. And actually we made it on Wednesday but I couldn't name it Wednesday Makings...that just doesn't sound right! The kids made daddy a Welcome Home sign. They are sooo excited (as am I)!

Bailee got to put on the word WELCOME
Braden got to put on the word HOME
Brikelle got to put on the word DAD
Then we added their hand prints and some pictures they made and colored
And it turned out as cute as can be!
I think dad will be thrilled!







4 comments:

Terri said...

GREAT SIGN!!! Perfect colors for a returning hero! Dad! Husband!!

Congratulations to all!
Welcome Home Alan, Welcome Home!!!

Thanks for your service and sacrifice in behalf of the Hall family! We are grateful! We pray for you and your family! Thank you to all of you as it is definately a family giving service!
Love all of you! Hope to see you again someday!
Terri

Anica said...

That is an awesome sign! I know he will love it. I'm so excited for your family!! :)

Karen said...

Welcome home Alan!!! Thanks so much for your service to our country!
Awesome sign, Kristi!

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Welcome home Alan! Kristi I am so happy and jealous for you, but I know my day will come too!!! That sign is so cute I loved it! Where did you found the beautiful words? Take care. I miss you guys!
Josy