It's official...Bailee is now in 2nd Grade! Today was her first day and she was super excited this morning and didn't act one bit nervous. I anxiously waited to pick Bailee up to hear about her day. She said she had a really good day and wants to go back tomorrow! I know she had a good day because when I asked her if she missed us today, she told me she really didn't think about us because she was too busy. I guess I should be happy about that right?! I think it's going to be another great year with another great teacher...and her two pals that have been in her Kindergarten class and 1st Grade class are in her 2nd Grade class along with some other girls she knows. Hooray for school!!!
Nothing like waking up to a bright flash in your eyes! Waiting to take sister to school
This is what Braden thinks of it! He is patiently waiting for his turn...
Our beautiful 2nd Grader
Almost there
Ready to work, learn and have fun!
Happy to have sister home...actually happy that Bailee let her hold the erasure!
Bailee's Back to School gift...a family tradition
And a yummy after school treat!
Delicious!
Happy first day of school! Have a wonderful year in second grade...we love you girl!
2nd grade! Oh my gosh! She is such a beautiful girl! You better watch out when she gets to be dating age! Just FYI, it's best to reach me @ email address: goldie5002@comcast.net and we changed our blog address to www.themelbyfamily.net. I had to ditch facebook for a second. Also, I don't work for Allstate anymore and I am going to be a stay at home mom.. So I might be picking your brain for projects! ha ha! I love Monday makings and might become a regular in our household!
Happy 2nd Grade Bailee! I can't believe how fast time goes - before we know it there will be boys at the door and Daddy on the porch with a few shot guns...
Alan and Kristi were married in March 2001. Bailee joined us in April 2002, followed by Braden born in March 2004 and last but not least, Brikelle born in February 2007. Our most favorite thing in life is to be together as a family!
4 comments:
2nd grade! Oh my gosh! She is such a beautiful girl! You better watch out when she gets to be dating age! Just FYI, it's best to reach me @ email address: goldie5002@comcast.net and we changed our blog address to www.themelbyfamily.net. I had to ditch facebook for a second. Also, I don't work for Allstate anymore and I am going to be a stay at home mom.. So I might be picking your brain for projects! ha ha! I love Monday makings and might become a regular in our household!
Happy 2nd Grade Bailee! I can't believe how fast time goes - before we know it there will be boys at the door and Daddy on the porch with a few shot guns...
Go Get 'em Bailee! We love you :)
Love all the pictures of her first day! :)
Beautiful Bailee! I'm glad she is liking school! I love your back to school gift tradition..wish I had thought of that! Love ya!
Post a Comment