As I dusted the living room, Brikelle innocently ate a pudding cup. After a few bites she decided dipping her finger in the cup and licking it was more fun. Then she thought she was funny when she had some on her face, "Mommy, look at Kelle's face". Next thing I know, she is happily finger painting and making designs on her tray. My first instinct was to get after her for making a mess but then I thought what the heck, she's making art and having a good time and if Kate Gosselin can let her kids body paint with pudding, then I can let mine finger paint on the tray!








5 comments:
Okay so we love to paint with pudding. Give her some paper next time and hang it on the fridge when she is done. I used to let the girls do that all the time. I need to teach Josh the art of pudding painting...dang it's been a long time!!
I see nothing wrong with finger painting on the tray - heck for that matter - we've had them painting on the walls, the appliances, the floor...not on purpose of course but they had a great time doing it!
She is so cute! She has grown up so much!!
So much fun! I'll bet she loved it. Its funny that I read this post today. This morning I was thinking that I needed to do something fun with the kids....and the thing that came to mind was finger painting with pudding.
Oh, I don't think I ever told you but I thought that was such a great idea you had to make crafts with your kids every Monday. You always posted the craft you guys made and I always thought what a great mom you were to make a craft with your kids once a week. (although it made me feel like a slacker mom.... I was inspired by you!)
She is so cute! Arianna do that all the time too. I miss you!
Post a Comment