I don't have any pictures to go with this post, but I wanted to list all the reasons I love Snowbird...
Grandma & Grandpa Hall (you two are missed!), swimming, eating G & G's snacks, game room, begging for more quarters, Grandpa always giving us more quarters (or dollars!), racing to the elevators, playing on the elevators, taking the stairs and trying to beat the elevator, ice machine, getting a piece of ice every time we walk past the machine, sticking pennies in the walls, trying to get pennies out of the walls, watching the tram, riding the tram, looking for deer, pretending to see the moving dot that is a deer and wondering how the heck Dad can see them without binoculars, being so happy when actually spotting the dot, lots of family, tamale pie dinners with all the family, not really liking tamale pie, eating in the hallway, Karen's birthday, ice cream cake roll, Judi teaching me how to play 52 card pick up, crying once learning how to play 52 card pick up, the forever loooong drive up the canyon, the too short of a drive down the canyon late at night, finally being old enough for the Jacuzzi, the cooler weather and wearing sweat shirts and sooo much more. I LOVE Snowbird and LOVE all the wonderful memories I have of Snowbird. Enjoy your week Mom and Dad!!!!!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh man...I miss Snowbird so, so much. Such great memories!
Post a Comment