skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ever Wonder?
Ever wonder what Brikelle, Braden & I do during the day while Daddy is at work and Big Sister is at school? Usually nothing too exciting...a lot of cleaning & a lot of laundry, a few errands now and again, sometimes games or art or school stuff etc., etc.. Today after taking Bailee to school it felt so nice out so we decided to give the van (aka: Hannah Montana...will explain later!) a bath. I had two big helpers! End result...a very shiny & clean van and a very, very bubbly baby!
3 comments:
I gave my truck a bath this morning too! But no helpers for me. Remember my white Mercury Tracer? Mine and Shawn's name for that was Buttmobile. I'm sure Shawn came up with that name!
What a fun family event! I'm sure DJ would love giving our van a bath too! ;)
Braden is so funny. Tell him he has Great taste .. I think the name Max is pretty cool!! :) Ok so I named our 4 runner Mischa and it drives Ants CRAZY! I think it's a pretty cool name.
Post a Comment