
Monday, September 29, 2008
Monday Makings
With the holidays quickly approaching, I decided over the weekend that starting in the month of October I wanted to do a different craft with the kids every Monday as part of Family Home Evening. So although it's not officially October yet, we did our first craft today. We used finger paints and printouts to make paper plate pumpkins. The kids really enjoyed it and Brikelle thought it was great to stick her hands in the bowl of finger paint and rub it all over! So with each week and each craft I will post our makings for you to see!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
What a fun idea! The pumpkins turned out cute!
Thanks for the great idea. We actually made these today before conference. I might upload pictures of our creations onto our blog. I can't wait to see your other ideas!
Post a Comment