Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to our wonderful husband and daddy! We love you sooo much! Thanks for everything you do to make sure that we are all taken care of and happy. You're the best daddy and husband ever! Have a great birthday! Love Your Family.
Alan doesn't like his birthday much but we do everything we can to make it special for him! Tonight we will be eating his favorite dinner at his request...Ribs! I was going to be a good wife and bake him a cake (from a box of course), but a certain little boy saw a certain cake at the store and REALLY wanted to get it for his daddy. Less work for me so it didn't take too many "Please Mom" for me to say yes! I will definitely post pictures of it and other pictures of Alan's birthday later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks more and more like a girl each and every year..... ha ha...Just kidding....I love you Bro! Happy Birthday!

Jinna said...

Happy Birthday Alan!! I'll have to change it on the calender you told me it was Nov. 16th. Anthony wishes you were here so he can have a waiter sing happy birthday to you again! :) Ha Ha!! Don't be mad .. we love ya!!!