2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 or 9 months...4 of those months were long distance.
3. How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years...it's gone way fast!
4. What does he do that surprises you? I don't think anything really surprises me...
Where's number 5???
6. What is your favorite feature of his? Well I like a lot of things, but to mention just one I'd say his eyes.
7. What is your favorite quality of his? He is an awesome Dad and husband, he is a very hard worker, he is quite the handyman, he is a good cook...the list could go on and on.
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really anything other than the usual babe/honey etc.9. What is his favorite color? Gray/Black
10. What is his favorite food? Ribs and wings
11. What is his favorite sport? FOOTBALL
12. When and where was your first kiss? 4th date I think, outside by his car.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to rent movies...something we do every weekend.
14. Do you have any children? Hello...
15. Does he have a hidden talent? He knows how to sew and he can play a little guitar.
16. How old is he? His birthday is this month and he will be 38...Oops I mean 24.
17. Who said "I love you" first? He actually said it first, although I totally knew we were meant for each other after our 2nd date!
18. What is his favorite type of music? That really loud stuff that I SO don't like! His music selection has totally widened since we've been married!
19. What do you admire most about him? How much he respects and loves me and how much he adores his kids.
20. Do you think he will read this? Eventually
I tag all the people on my blog list who are willing to do this. Come on ladies...don't be party poopers!




No comments:
Post a Comment