skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Monday Makings
This weeks project was making a scarecrow! The kids were so excited when they found out what we were making (I never tell them until it's time to do it...all you mothers out there I'm sure understand why!). So thanks to daddy and an old uniform, a ton (literally) of packing paper that we've had in boxes from our move over a year ago, and a $1 pumpkin bucket from good ol' Wal-Mart, we managed to make a scarecrow good enough to please the kids! He turned out pretty cute I think...he doesn't have a name yet. Brikelle absolutely LOVES this thing! Once he was all made she sat on him and gave him hugs and kisses the rest of the night...she would not leave his side! I think she's going to love Halloween this year because she loves anything that's dressed up. Our camera is having some issues the last couple of weeks with taking good pictures inside. It does fine outside but the inside ones turn out dark and blurry. Maybe it needs a new battery or something. A new camera is in our near future. Until then, this is the best we can get...
2 comments:
So Brikelle has a new friend huh? That's so funny! Any name for him yet? I used to make a scarecrow to set out on my porch but haven't done it for a couple of years. I never thought of dressing him up in Shawn's old cammies. Good idea!
very cute!! I love checking our monday makings. I think the kids and I are going to do the spider one soon. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment