Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo Shoot

This weekend we decided to experiment with our camera and do a photo shoot. Although I've taken tons of my own pictures of the kids this year, I never took them to a studio for their yearly pictures. The reason...a little baby girl we'll call Brikelle! I usually take them in the spring after their birthdays. Since it didn't happen this spring, I decided I would try to take them for fall pictures. I bought their outfits awhile ago and they've been waiting patiently in the closest to get used. Anytime I thought I had a good day planned, either someone would be sick or someone would have a big bruise or a big scab on their head! I think it just wasn't meant to be for me to take them and go through the stress and drama of trying to make a 20 month old cooperate and keep two others happy and patient while they waited for their little sister to stop crying and sit nicely! (This is a scenario I've had in my head...maybe I would have been pleasantly surprised...I doubt it tho'!). Well, since we have a nice camera now, Alan told me to forget the studio and lets take our own pictures. So for two days we got dressed up and headed out back and took hundreds of pictures. For amateurs I think we did pretty good...some pics turned out better than others, and little Brikelle reminded me why I never did take them to that studio! I thought I'd post a handful of the pictures we took.


























3 comments:

Anica said...

I think the pictures turned out really great. Bailee is so photogenic. Did you say you took these out back...as in your backyard? It's a beautiful setting, that's for sure.

Karen said...

I LOVE these pictures...I want to see more! What a beautiful back ground.

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hey Guys,
I love the pictures... Such a beautiful family you have,Congratulations!!
Josy