Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas PJ Tradition

This time of year is a time for many traditions. A tradition I started with my kids back when Bailee was 2 and Braden was just a baby, is our Christmas PJ tradition. I get the kids their Christmas PJ's as soon as I can find them at the stores...I HAVE to have them by Thanksgiving. The tradition...to give them to the kids Thanksgiving night. That way they are able to wear and enjoy their PJ's all through the holiday season. This year I added a new tradition with it and actually wrapped their PJ's in Christmas wrapping paper. In the past I've just given them the PJ's. They thought it was great this year to have a present to open! I also make photo ornaments of them in their PJ's and have one for each year. Someday our tree will be filled with ornaments of the kids in their Christmas PJ's!










3 comments:

Anica said...

You have the best ideas! I do the Christmas PJ tradition too, but just on Christmas Eve night. I hadn't ever thought of turning the pictures into ornaments though! That's a great idea!!
Your kids are adorable in their jammies! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute PJ's. I love that Tradition and have started it at my house too. On a side note. Braden cracks me up in pictures...

Karen said...

Cute pajamas. Every year I say I'm going to start that tradition but I never do!