Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Keeping Kool

The kids had hours of fun the other day on the slip-n-slide. Oh to be a kid again! Brikelle even figured out how to slide on her knees...sort of. She loved it! They all loved it! Time for a new slip-n-slide though...this is the one we got last year and it ended up with a hole. But now we have an excuse to get the newer, bigger, fancier kind!



That's gotta taste good!
Lovin' Braden's face!
Wait, I thought I only had 3...



After a hard day playing on the slip-n-slide what better place to take a nap than in the tub!










3 comments:

Anica said...

DJ is begging me to get him a slip and slide! These pictures make me want to get him one today! ;)

LeAnn said...

Oh my! Brikelle in the tun is FUN-NY! I love the slip and slide pics too. Love Summer!

Karen said...

She really fell asleep in the tub?!? That's too funny! Cute pictures!