Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Pretty Little Princesses

I just thought it would be fun to post pictures of our beautiful little girls in the same pretty little dress (a special gift from Grandma Paxton) around the same age. Here they are...are they sisters or what?!?!









3 comments:

Rob and Tam said...

Sooo Cute!!! Your girls are so cute. I love the dress.

Karen said...

They do look like sisters! Beautiful girls in a beautiful dress!

Jinna said...

So sweet!! I wish you guys lived closer so the kids could play together. Your package came 2 days ago .. sorry I've been slacking. Emma loved her gift. Thank you! And the winter stuff is perfect. She loves them .. she's already asking when she can wear them. It was so cute .. when Emma saw everything she said "Oh my, Bailee must love me. I love her too). Thanks again Kristi. Talk to you soon. Miss ya!