Sunday, September 7, 2008

This Weekend...

...we were happy to learn that Braden is a healthy boy despite some concerns,
we were part of Tropical Storm Hanna and although we had a lot of rain and some heavy winds, we're thankful that there was no damage to our home or surrounding area,
Bailee started soccer and had her first practice which she was excited about and enjoyed,

Brikelle went to nursery for the first time and had fun as long as daddy stayed in with her...her 2 favorite things were singing time and playing ring around the rosie
and the little monkey discovered that if there's food left on the table she can climb on the chairs and enjoy!






2 comments:

Anica said...

Haha about Brikelle climbing up to get chips! I'm sure A will do the same thing soon! I didn't know that Bailee was starting soccer. Awesome! Glad to hear that Braden is okay too.

Jinna said...

I love those chips!! Way to go Brikelle!!! Oh, Kristi I never got your email.