Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Monday Makings...Belated

Alan gets all the credit for this weeks project! I knew I wanted us to make witches. I thought and thought all week of something cute to do but just couldn't think of anything and didn't see any ideas online that I really liked. So my creative husband went to the store for me and half an hour later came home with all the fixins' to make these cute styrofoam witches! (If you're interested in knowing how to make them, just leave a comment or send an e-mail). The kids had a great time making them and coming up with their own ideas to make theirs original. I assisted Brikelle in making hers...she kept taking it apart so I had to put it all together while she took a bath! This is the last week in October and we have all really enjoyed our Halloween Monday Makings. Next week we move on to Thanksgiving crafts!




















2 comments:

Anica said...

Those are so cool! I love your Monday Makings!

Karen said...

Those are so cute! Tell Alan he's very crafty! LOL! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your Thanksgiving creations.