Goodbyes are never fun, especially when it's saying goodbye to family. Today after a 6 week stay, Grandma and Grandpa had to fly back home. :( The kids and I had a nice visit and appreciate everything that G & G did for us. We hope they enjoyed their stay and hope we were worth 6 weeks of their time! Thank you G & G for coming to be with us...we miss you already and love you a whole bunch!Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Goodbyes are never fun, especially when it's saying goodbye to family. Today after a 6 week stay, Grandma and Grandpa had to fly back home. :( The kids and I had a nice visit and appreciate everything that G & G did for us. We hope they enjoyed their stay and hope we were worth 6 weeks of their time! Thank you G & G for coming to be with us...we miss you already and love you a whole bunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time with your parents. I tired calling you today. I mailed the kids package already. Hopefully they will get it soon. By the way the boys LOVED your gifts .. Thank you!
Post a Comment