Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Break and Stuff

I've been a bit of a slacker with blogging so I decided it was time to fix it! Here are a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to for the last two weeks. Bailee had her Spring Break and we had a two week visit with Grandma Jones, and Grandpa Jones got to spend a week here too.

Each of the kids planted their own pot of flower seeds




Brikelle's is the first to start growing. I hope the other two pots will grow soon!

Bailee and I took advantage of having Grandma here to babysit and we snuck out to see the Hannah Montana movie. It was a cute movie and we bought the soundtrack right after!
Playing Super Hero!
Cutest Super Hero I ever did see!
Bailee's class at school just finished up their plant unit. Here is her plant that she grew all by herself and is now like 3xs the size!
Another one of Brikelle's random naps!
Enjoying Grandma and Grandpa time
Playing a fun bean bag toss game with Grandpa

Braden's new best friend aka: Nellie
Family Fun Night at Bailee's school with lots to do. Unfortunately less than 2 hours into it, we got rained out. But it was fun while it lasted!




I kept asking Brikelle if she wanted a rainbow or a flower or hearts or a sun...nope, she wanted a "nake". At least it's purple and pink!
Braden's cool Black Widow...eww!
And beautiful hearts for Bailee

So there it is, our last two weeks in a nutshell!























No comments: