
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Hoppy Easter!
We had a nice Easter this year. Although Daddy wasn't here to spend it with us, we did get to spend Easter with Grandma Jones! She is here visiting with us and we are happy and excited to have her here. Bailee is on Spring Break this week so she's happy to have time to spend with Grandma. The kids were excited to see that the Easter Bunny left each of them a little gift and candy in their baskets, plus some eggs with candy inside around the house. After church we enjoyed our yummy traditional Easter dinner...ham, mashed potatoes, corn, salad and rolls. I love Easter and I love this time of year!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Kristi - the kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they all are! Love and hugs from us...
Post a Comment