
Monday, April 27, 2009
Monday Makings
Now that spring has sprung and flowers are blooming, the grass (and weeds) are growing, the insects (good and icky/scary ones) are out, the birds are singing, not to mention there's lots of pollen in the air and the allergies are acting up, I decided that an insect craft would be perfect for our Monday Makings. We gathered up some boring old rocks and magically turned them into beautiful ladybugs! We started with painting the rocks red, then took care of bath time while the paint dried and then we added the black spots and faces.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Wow... They are so cute that Ladybugs! I miss you guys!
Love,
Josy
I think they are adorable too...and I love how easy they are to make!
So cute!! How have you guys been? I need to call more often. Hey why don't you get a facebook acct. I'm on there everyday. I have new pics of the kids on there. I'm slacking with the whole blogging thing. Facebook is so much easier.
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment