Waiting and waiting...Dad couldn't drive fast enough!
We made it!!!
Our Hotel/Resort
Hurray!!!
This one's for you Dad!
Trying to get to that castle!
A fun Disney show
Dumbo Ride
So happy!
Disney World even makes Alan smile!
Swiss Family Treehouse
In line for the Jungle Cruise
Our tour guide for the Jungle Cruise picked Braden to help "drive" the boat!
Had to take a picture!
The end of our first day
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well...I must say that I am very jealous. Disney World is our family's favortie place to visit. Our next trip will be when Kelton reaches 48 inches so he can ride the roller coasters. Might be some time next year. Fingers crossed. Sure looks like you had way too much fun! Those memories are the best. Enjoy them. Love to you all!
Alan and Kristi were married in March 2001. Bailee joined us in April 2002, followed by Braden born in March 2004 and last but not least, Brikelle born in February 2007. Our most favorite thing in life is to be together as a family!
1 comment:
Well...I must say that I am very jealous. Disney World is our family's favortie place to visit. Our next trip will be when Kelton reaches 48 inches so he can ride the roller coasters. Might be some time next year. Fingers crossed. Sure looks like you had way too much fun! Those memories are the best. Enjoy them. Love to you all!
Post a Comment