
Saturday, July 12, 2008
SeaWorld
SeaWorld was a hot but fun day. Along with the kids, this was Alan's first time at a SeaWorld. We were able to enjoy 3 of the shows, our favorite being the Dolphin Show (I'm trying to upload some video but it's having a hard time). We also saw the Shamu Show-Believe and the funny Sea Lion & Otter Show. Bailee, Braden & Alan got to get up close with the dolphins and feed them. (I stayed back with a sleeping baby) and we all fed the stingrays some shrimp, which was a little weird because there is a certain way to hold the shrimp in your fingers and then you put your hand in the water and wait for them to come get it. It was just kind of a weird feeling when they take the shrimp from you...freaked me out a little and I quickly pulled my hand out!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment