skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our Baby
Today I put Brikelle up on our bathroom counter to fix her hair. I had the water running so I could wet her hair with my hand. She decided she would help...she started out with just one hand, then two, then she scooted over closer and put both feet in, but that still didn't satisfy her so she decided she better just sit in the sink! I was done with her hair by then but she was so proud of herself and happy and kept telling me "hi" (something she does to make sure what she is doing is okay) and I couldn't help but just let her play for a bit! Bailee grabbed the camera for me so I could take some pictures, so I thought I'd share them with you... 
2 comments:
So cute! I especially love the picture of Brikelle combing her hair! Love ya! Kare
Awesome pictures! I'm glad you posted them. Brikelle looks so cute.
Post a Comment