Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Simple Summer Fun!

Here are some pictures of the simple but fun activities we have done this past week with the kids. Last Saturday the kids and I went to a get together at a school friends house and they had this fun water slide there. Alan bought the kids that new 3D sidewalk chalk which is pretty cool. Our driveway is a little rough so we drew on the edge of the garage floor which is much smoother! The kids are loving their blow up pool...it's fun for the parents and the kids! Sometimes the simple things we do together as a family are the most memorable...

















2 comments:

Janice said...

What great pictures Kristi! I saw you're link on Britt's Blog. The slide looks so fun. We miss you guys but glad to see what's going on in your life.

Candace said...

Of course I remember you! I'm glad you found us. Your kids look like they're having a blast swimming! I love summer when there's so much to do with the kids. Great to see your blog and see what you guys have been up to.