Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas "Stuff"

It has been forever since I've blogged...I'm having withdrawls!!! Okay, maybe it's only been a week or so, but it seems like it's been forever! I'm sure as with all of you, December was a very busy month and it totally flew by. I think I blinked and it was all over. I have about a million pictures to blog, but will spare you all and only post half a million. I was going to post all of the pictures on this one post called Christmas "Stuff" but then realized how many pictures I actually had. So I've decided to break it up into sections. Here is the first one...

These first three pictures were taken the night we got home from Alan's Christmas party at work. It was a nice time and not only did we see Santa, but the kids did all kinds of crafts and got their faces painted. Brikelle didn't get her face painted but she did get Christmas stickers on her cheeks!


Brikelle was done by the time we took this one!
Here we are making our cookies for Santa. We discovered we are not the best sugar cookie makers in the world, but we had a fun time trying! Good thing Santa doesn't mind chocolate chip cookies!

Bailee and Braden had more fun with the flour than with the actual cookies!



Yummy!












1 comment:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hey the cookies looks really good.We did us too and its take a lot of times.take care