
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday Makings
We took a two week break from Monday Makings but now we're back! Did ya miss us?! January isn't a very exciting month, sometimes I feel like I dread it...getting back to normal routine after the holidays and back to waking up early and getting to school on time after a nice 2 weeks of sleeping in and being lazy! Since Alan and I both grew up in Utah, we've come to miss the snow around the holidays...especially at Christmas. However, when it comes to April and spring weather, I'm glad we're not having to deal with snow storms still! Poor little Braden tells me pretty much everyday he wishes it would snow so he can play in it and build a snowman and make a snow angel and have a snowball fight. Or he asks me when we are going to our Grandma's and Grandpa's houses so we can play in the snow. I decided January is a good month to make snowman crafts! Our first one...cotton ball snowmen! The kids thought it was great and Brikelle really got into this craft with the glue and the cotton. I put glue all over her paper and she stuck every cotton ball on herself...she loved it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Cute snowmen! We are sick of the snow here and ready for a break. spring can't come fast enough. Did you cut Bailee's hair?
I loved it!!! Take care
Love,
Josy
I'm glad to see your Monday Makings again...I missed it! I really like Bailee's hair. Did you get a 3 barreled curling iron?
Post a Comment