Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New 'Do

Amongst all of my blogging about our holidays, I forgot to add to it that Bailee got a haircut! Thanks for the comment Jinna! Bailee has never had an actual haircut before, just hair "trims". For a long time now I've really wanted to get her hair cut just above her shoulders, for no reason other than I just think it would be cute. But there's somebody we'll call "Daddy" that has been very opposed to the idea of his daughter having short hair...he likes it looong. So being the nice wife that I am ;) I've never gone and gotten her hair cut, although I've threatened many times that I would do it one day when "Daddy" was out of town! Well, over the New Year's weekend I finally was able to compromise with this "Daddy" and he agreed to let me get Bailee's hair cut to just below her shoulders. By the way, Bailee has been trying to talk her Dad into letting her get her hair cut too...it wasn't just me! So Bailee was excited to go back to school with a little bit shorter hair, and her "Daddy" actually really likes it! (Which I kept telling him he would!) And thanks to my sister Karen and my niece McKenna, we were introduced to a 3-barrel curling iron/waver. It's been fun to give some wave and body to Bailee's very straight, very thin hair!





2 comments:

Candace said...

Bailee's hair is way cute! I've never had Kenzie's hair cut....other than an occasional trim here and there. You'd think it would be longer than it is!

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. You have an adorable family. Its nice to see what you guys are up to. Take care!

Jinna said...

No problem! She looks so cute. Emma loves Bailee's new curly hair. I miss you guys! Come visit soon.